Saturday, July 15, 2006

May God give you smiles today and always

Hi all,
        hope all is well,I am doing ok here,been feeling better.But had a friend that upseted me last night,She has alot of problems,I think I had mentioned HEr once in my journal.I just had enough and finally told HEr,I am dont,I was done helping Her.But than today at work,we work together and I told HEr afte a while when we werent speaking to eachother,told HEr I love Her and gave HEr a hug and that I just cared for Her.I dont know what else to do.She is meantley changeld,I wont say the other word,I am sure you all know what that other word is.I just dont like using it.I think we are all slow,because,I know I am and I admit that.She maybe alot slower than I am.Sometimes She makes me so mad,that She wants things happend,than,She turns them down.Anyways,She just needs prayers.Her name is Tiffany.Thanks guys for listning to me.I have my own problems,trying to work them out.it is hard,let me tell you.But we wont go there till another time.I need to get off of here and get some things done.I love yoy all and have a wonderful weekend,even thoe its almost over.lol.Peaceout and blessing to you.Be safe!!!
 

No comments: