Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Would like some answers on whats the meaning of life and what do you want out of your life?

Hi all,I have a question for all of you who will read this or not.lol.I would like to know,what is the meaning of life?What does it mean to you?How do you cope with everyday living?How do oyu cope with stress,being happy?Okay,maybe to much to ask for,but,I would like to know.Still confusing to me on what life is all about,I am still trying to figure it all out.lol.Is the menaing of life all about love?Caring?Sharing?Helping others?Leanding a shoulder?What is it for you?Does  GOd have a will for your life?Does HE want yout o do something special with your life?I am still trying to figure that one out myself.I owuld like some feed back and get back to me when you can.I am getting ired,so,I am going to head to bed.Good night.But will be comming back here and looking for answers.Thanks guys.HAve a good night all.Amanda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I don't think that we were meant to know what the true meaning is.  We are just given the tools to do what is necessary and how we use those tools is the important thing.  Me, for instance, I have been given the knowledge of taking care of children...been doing that since I was a child myself.  That is what I was meant to do, what I will always do.  I know that in my heart.  There is something about you that you are good at and that you are already doing...the tools that give you meaning.  I truly believe that!  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Oh and HUGS!!! : )  Shelly