Friday, April 28, 2006

Ideas

Okay,I have another task for you all to give me some ideas on Mothers day.I know what I want to do,but,it may take me a while to do it.I will probllay get HEr something.But I have theses things I used to do for HEr when I was younger,there like encourgment letters,and let me tell you there are tons of them,lots of them.And I would love to make a scrap book out of them.I will have to take a pic of some of them and put it in here,so,you all could know what I would like to do.I dont know how to start it out,how to cut them out out,make it look nice,ect.But theeses are memories,I would like to do this for Her.When She was working,I would write somehting to Her every night and give it to HEr every moring,I would draw,and put a bible verse or a poem,or somehting encourable.But if you all have any ideas od what I could do.I would be most greatful.THanks.HAve a blessed day.I have a pic right here,you probllay cant see it very good,I took it off of my cell,but,you get the idea.I would like to make a scrap book,I have a whole bunch of theeses,I mean tons.Will take me a while to do.SO maybe not a Mothers Day presant,but,I want to do that for HEr.WOuld like to make it into a nice pretty,scrap book,cut outs and all kinds of stuff.If you have any ideas,let me know,thanks.GOd Bless.Love you all.

No comments: