Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The sadnes falls on me,thinking and knowning what I should about this,yes,it still hurts,but,I know I need to let it go for the good.DOnt want to put to much pressure on either one of us.I do miss Her so much and would love to talk to HEr,but,I guess this is gods way of telling me,dear one,it is to soon.You both need time to heal.IF it was meant to be,it will be.I try to hard.I want to please so many people in my life.I love you all.I am going to go to bed.GOd bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
 Is is called "immaturity", when an adult holds a grudge and attempts to "punish" another person by giving the silent treatment, they are basically acting in a childish, passive-aggressive way.  Passive-aggressive individuals will react defensively when confronted and deny they've done anything wrong.  Proverbs tells us that a wise person will thank us when we confront them, but a foolish person will hate us for it.  A passive-aggressive person will turn the tables and make us feel like WE are the problem.  The Bible urges us to avoid "foolish" individuals and seek out those who exhibit qualities such as patience, gentleness and kindness.      

                                                                Love always, Julie