Sunday, April 30, 2006

Wiped out,dont know if loopy means wiped out.lol.

Hey all,

     Whats happening?Nothing much here.I am just tottlay wiped out,wiped out from work and I just got home and I vacumed,which wasnt much.But I am still wiped out from work and I had a friend over last night.All I want to do is sleep.lol.My shoulder is killing me,I think its probllay all that going in the freezer at work,lifting heavy boxes.My shoulder is not used to it.Which I was a long ways back when I first started working in the bakery and panning for the next day.Now I am at it again.Its ok,dont get me worng,I love my job,but on a day like today,I dont like my job very much.lol.I feel like passing out right here and sleeping at the puter.That would be funny if my Mom or Dad found sleeping at the puter.lol.I am kinda waiting for my laundry to get done so I can put it in the dryer before my Mom gets home from church.But I dont think thats going to happend.lol.I am so tired right now,I think I will just end it right here and go to bed.lol.I dont take naps hardly ever,but,I am today.I may even watch a dvd called the Ghost Ship,it is pretty good.Not scary,more like kinda grose,not to grose.At first I was scared watching it.But I am used to it now.So tell me,what is everyones plans for today?Which I am not even going to link this to anyone.lol.Hardly no one adds any comments.lol.But a few people.Yal just better watch out May 17,I am geting the rest of all my bottom teeth pulled out,I will  be druged.lol.It iwll  be funny to see what I will put in here.lol.Anyways,I am outtie.Yal have a Happy,wonderful Sunday.enjoy it.Its nice outside.Enjoy it for me while I am sleping.lol.And stay out of trouble,be good.Peace out.

No comments: