Friday, April 21, 2006

Hi all,just want to say good day to all,before i head off to work.I wish I was off,but,since hours being cut back,I need the money.lol.But I am happy to have a job.I hope you all will have a good weekend.Dont let a day go by without telling someone you love them,or if you need to forgive and let go of the past,do it now,you may not have a chance to do today.My journal here,that I am writting,is a way of letting my feelings out and wanting you all to share my feelings.Tell all the people in your life you love them,that they are a blessing in your life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi.  What a nice journal you have.  I like the colors and your awesome personality.  Thank you so much for visiting me and commenting.  If you want to add graphics here just go to Photobucket.com and sign up for a free account, it's safe.  Then upload your graphics from your computer there.  Now under each graphic that you uploaded you will see three links.  Highlight the top link of the graphic you want to use.  Right click on it and hit copy.  Then go to your journal entry and you will see a little camera.  Click on that and a little box will come up.  Right click in that little box and hit paste.  The link to your graphic should appear there then just hit ok.  Your graphic should now be in your entry.  That's it.  It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it.  If you need help just email me. : )  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Oh, and HUGS!!!!! : )  GBU, Shelly