Saturday, April 29, 2006

Good moring

4MA13778237-0003.jpgHi good moring all,hope all is having a wonderful Sat.I have to work.lol.Bummer.Its ok thoe.I am glad I have a job to go to,even thoe its been stressful at times,with cutting back the hours.But I am sure it will get better either that or God has a plan for me.Its hard trying to be the best you can be fro God and knowing you know what He wants you to do,its hard.God knows I am not ready yet,fully to go to Him and give Him all that what He wants of me.But I am trying.I know that He wants me to help others and He knows I have a good spirit,because He gave it to me,He made me the person I am today.All the love that I have in me,He gave to me.Sometimes I just hate waking up in the moring and being all peachy keen.lol.But,I belive and know in my heart,that is why He gave me such a loving kind heart to share to others.I think thats why my screen name is called Hugsdoodlewacky,well or course,an online friend gave it to me.But I think it fits me.lol.I love Hugs,I am a doodle and I can be wacky at times.lol.But hey,thats my sweet spirit God gave me.lol.I am blessed to have it.He gave me a loving a family,who I love so much.I just want to thank you Lord for all you have done,thank you for this day.Thank you for loving me.

No comments: