Thursday, April 27, 2006

GOod moring

Hi there,good moring to all.Hope all had a good night.I sure did.I thank god and praise Him this moring fo He has done in my life.Thank you Lord,I love you Lord.you are the only one who is always there for me,will never leave my side.You know I doubt you and I dont want to doubt you.You
are a wonderful God,who has done so much for me and I dont know how to say thank you enough.I am worthy of your love,I dotn deserve your love.I pray to you and ask that you come into my heart now,Lord,right now ad forgive me of my sins.Forgive me Lord for doing worng to you,to myself,to anyone who I have done worng to.Lord you know the devil temps me and makes me weak,help me Lord to be strong in knwoing what you want for me.Come into my heart Lord and save me,save me from all evil.You know the kind of person I need to ne,I want to be.Help me to be that person.I thank you for this day,for keeping me alive and well and healthy and happy.Thank you for being with my family,my friends,my boyfriend,my love ones,my enemies.Lord,help me to forgive thoes who have hurt me,who have wornged me.Help me to love tem.I ask and pray to you to put your lvoe nto my heart.Help me to be more like you.I want to be more like you.I lvoe you Lord and I praise you.Thank you for this day and everyday.Help me throug this day,knowing that what ever happends,your always with me,that what ever happends,it is your will and your will,will be done.Bless you.Amen.

No comments: