Thursday, April 20, 2006

Moring all

Good moring all,hope everyone will have a blessed day.This is the day that the Lord has made.THank Him today,thank Him everyday for what He has done.I thank you Lord for all you have done in my life,you are changing me in ways that I cant explain,but,its all good.I praise you and I thank you from the bottom of my
 
heart.Thank you for never leaving me,always being on my side.I pray that when I doubt youLord,I ask and pray that you take that nast devil away out my heart and put the love of you in it.Thank you Lord,thank for this day,thank you that I am alive,well and happy.Thank you for my friends,family,boyfriend.job,coworkers,my online buddies,who I love so m uch.Thank you.Amen.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huggs,  you have such a sweet spirit about you.  Reading your journal has left me with a smile on my face.  It's a pleasure  getting to know you.  i'm gonna give you one of your   (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))'s  
    Blummie