Friday, April 28, 2006

playful weekend

Okay,hi all,hope all is having a good weekend so far.Its not over yet.I am having a good one so far myself,even thoe I am working.lol.I may have a friend a spend the night with me tomrmow night,either go to work with me on Sunday if She is working or go to church with me Mom.I know,I will be working,but not usre about Tiffany.That is Her name.I sorda of adopted Tiffany as my sister.She needs alot of love and atention,which I cant only give that to Her,but,I am there as a friend for HEr.Shes good comapany to have.Very quiet,very quiet,diffrent from work.lol.Let me tell you.lol.But Shes a good person,with a good heart.She just had a rough road in life,but didnt we all?But anyways,I just wanted to drop a line,since I havnt probllay since yesterday.lol.I think maybe thats why mu shoulder has been killing me because of all the typing.lol.Than when I am working.Sometimes,I have begay and I put all over my shoulder,which,I know it stinks.lol.I am waiting for my boyfriend t come and get me.Probllay go to our usllay spot,Target.lol.Anyways,I am going to head off here.Yal have a good weekend.And stay out of trouble.God bless.

No comments: