Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Dear Lord,thank you for this day,thank that you died on the cross for my sins.I hope that you can forgive me for all that I have done.I am glad your in ky life,showing me the way to yur heart.I know you will never leave me and will always be there for me.Thank you,thank you for all the wonderful blessings you given to me and the ones you havent given to me yet.I know your not done with me.I know you have a plan for me and it is a good one.Thank you for my family,my friends,my boyfriend,my coworkers,my job,this world that I am living today.Thank you that I am well and alive today.Help me to go into today with a good christian attiude,with smiles in my heart and to show people the love I have for you.Thank you Lord.Thank you for this day.Help me to be all I can be with you in my life.

Amen!!

No comments: