Sunday, April 23, 2006

I love you

Okay,I have really got to get to bed.Its getting late and I have to get up early and be at work at 6 in the moring and dinner hasnt even been made yet.I hae that,when I have to eat dinner so late at night.SO much I want to do and cant do it all in one day or one week.lol.I guess I will just have to try and do my best.I love this journal so much,it was my way of getting things out and sharing what I have.I have so much to say,I could go on and on and on.lol.But this time,I wont,because,I am tired,worn out and ready for bed.But I have to eat dinner.Sloppy joes,which I am in te mood for something like that.lol.Even thoe I have 4 hours tommrow.I think I will make it through the day.lol.I do want to mention somehting here,just to get this off my mind.Theres a person in my life,I love so much,maybe I mreaching out to Her to much,so,I am going to back off.I know shes been through so much.I hope She knows I love HEr.Sometimes I want things to happend so fast and I know this wont happend so fast.It will happend in Gods time,if God wants us to be together again.I just want you to know,you know who you are.I love you and I care for you and I am praying for you.Dont want to see you in any pain.GOodnight.Peace out. Love Amanda.Oh yeah,and I will stop bugging you,I feel like I am,when I am texting messaging you and e mailing you.So many things I am working through myself.

No comments: