Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sometimes life stinks!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,hope eveyrone ish aving a good evening.I would say I am doing ok here,everyhting is fine and dandy.But,I am not doing so good right now.My health wise is good.But I feel so worried about so many things,I wouldnt even know were to begin.I worry to much,dont know how to stop worrying.If someone could tell me how not to stop worrying,let me know.I feel like I want to give up on everything,not just life,well sometimes,I do.I guess you cant be happy in everyday living.But its frustating,trying to be happy,trying to make the people in your life happy.And myself,always worryng about others,when I dont have time to stop and smell the rosses.When everyone would say to me,why do you have to worry?What do you have to wory about?Let me tell you,I wory,I have things to worry about.life in genreal.How to be more indapendent on my own,knowing that I know some peopke out there think that I cant do alot of things.But I can and I am working on them,slowly,but surely,they will all come in hand.They will all come together.I guess,right now,you might as well say,my life is a mess.not tottlay,but,its not were I would like it to be.Yeah,I want so many things in my life,but it cant happend all at one time.I want to be happy at my work,but,that isnt happening,but,it will be ok,I am working on that one.I want to get all my frustations out here,right now.i try so hard to helping others,letitng them know I care,letting them know I am there.I cant do it anymore,but,I wont stop doing that,because,I do care and do love.We all have had it rough,our past,sometimes its hard to let go of our past and what happend in the past.I need to let it all go and right now I feel like crying.lol.Just writitng all this down,I want to cry.I been crying,I been crying so much to the point I think thats why my eyes are hurting.lol.Its all this worryinh,worrying about everything and everyone.If anyone is there and knows about all this stuff about how to just let it all go,which I think it a bunch of hokie pokie.lol.How can you let it all go,when everyday something else is happening,rather good or bad,I still worry.Yeah,I know,I need alot of work and I am working on it.But its not going to happend over night.lol.One good thing about this journal,is I can let all of what I am feeling and what I am going through out.It helps.I cant do it on an actullay journal note book,which I have tryed.I used to.And I want to try and do that again.But,it is just easy doing it this way.Thank you all for listning.I am really greatful for what I have.I lvoe you all.Have a good evening.Maybe back later or not.

 

Peace out.

No comments: