Saturday, April 22, 2006

It has just been a bad day all together

Hey all,its kinda been a bad day all to begin with,hoping it will end in a good night.For one hting,I woke up in  bad mood.Wont go all into details.Maybe it will be better tommrow.Boyfriend and I kinda had a tiff.We left it hanging for the night.So,it will probblay better tomrmow.Who knows.I know it iwll.I just dont even feel good right now.I am going to eat my dinner,take my medicine and probllay head to bed,maybe wacth a dvd.Something to help me relax,calm down.Cya later,maybe,or otmmrow.Peace out.It had been a bad day yesterday,turned into a bda night,kinda woke up in a not so good moring.But maybe it will get better.I was tottlay upset about hours being cut back at work for one hting,been there for almost 7 years and someone under me got a little more hours than I did.I was very upset,but,than come to relize it was a mistake.I feel bad because I sent my mananger to the big boss.But it all worked out ok.She is a good boss,my bakery manager,but She needs to know how to manage hours better.lol.I dont think She will make a mistake like that again.lol.She is a sweetheart,I like Her alot.That was my day yesterday.Yesterday moring,I still upset about me not getting any houre.I know its bad right now,bad everywere,people not getting the hours they need.And dont get me worng,I am blessed to have my job.Unles God wants me somewere else,He will put it in His path to show me.Bu right now,I am needed were I am.I hope this week will be a better one.When things like that happend,I worry so much till i go to work the next day and its all okay.Thats the point,I am a worry wort.I am worr to much.My boyfriend was upset about to,He went and talk to the big boss for me,I probllay should have done that myself,but,I didnt think it was a mistake She did,but,now I know.lol.But its all good now,everything is ok.Till the next thing happens.lol.Just kididng.Anyways,that is what happend yesterday.My frustrated day.

No comments: