Thursday, June 29, 2006

Worried for Tiffany

Hi all and good moring to all,I have something that I would like to talk about that needs a little,okay,alot of attention right now.I am so worried about a coworker of mine,She is just a youngin,only 25,She has alot of problems and needs alot of help and prayer.I dont like using the word retarted,so,maybe I will say She is mentilay changel.She will never admit She is slow.Shes had alot of  bad things happening to Her.I want to help Her,but only so much I can do to help Her.She would never go into a group home,because She doesnt think She needs it and I think She needs it,it would be good for Her to be around people like Her.I know its sad to say,but what can I say,but its the truth,that She needs it.I want to sit down with Her and talk to Her about what She needs and what would be good for Her and make Her happy.Because She isnt happy,She is sad,She is depressed,She doesnt have a good family life that works with Her or helps Her.She didnt have good parents like I do to help Her.And maybe its none of my buisness to say anything,but,She listens to me.I try to do the best I can for Her,have Her over,spend the night.Because She doesnt get to have much fun in tiffanys life,that is Her name.I think the best thing for Her is could be a good group home,but,maybe I am worng.I know its probllay not my place to say.But someone needs to sit down with Her who knows more than I do,to help Her.She is a new christian,who doesnt understand alot of things.She is slow,of course,I am slow and I admit that.I know another person who I work with,Her Mom works with special needs like Tiffany and I wish She would talk to Her.Because She really needs a good happy life and I want so much for Her.Because right now,She is in a bad place.I jus wanted to share this with all of you and maybe get some feedback.I need to get off of here and get cleaned up for work.I may have Her spend the night with me tonight,all depending.Hope you all have a wonderful day.Be safe.Peace out.

 

No comments: