Sunday, June 25, 2006

Trying to figure it all out,hoping I will get three someday

Hi all,good moring,hope everyone is doing fine.I am headed off to work soon.I really need to get myself out of this rut I am feeling,how do you do it?I know I been sounding like such a complainer,full of doubtness and that is not the person I want to become.I dont know how people do it,how they can be so happy,full of life and zest,like my sister.She is a good and wonderful person,has so much love for the Lord.My sister is truly blessed,She has 3 wonderful kids.She is a good Mom.I just dont know were my life is right now or were I would like it to be.Just hope I can figure it all out.Anyways,I better get off of here and wait for my Dad to come back and take me to work.You all have a blessed day.Hugs to all.Peace out.

No comments: