Saturday, June 3, 2006

Happy Birthday to my boyfriend!!!

Happy Birthday Gary!!!!!Hi everyone,I have a question for all of you.tommrow is my boyfriends birthday.I wanted to do something crafty,but,not sure what I wanted to do.I know its kinda late to do this.Hes not much for sweets,he likes pies,usllay I get Him a ice cre

am cake,but,this time,I bought Him a apple pie.he loves that.But if all have any ideas on something fast for a crafty idea.Let me know.He is a great,wonderful boyfriend and understands I dont have alot of money.He said I dont have to get Him anything,but,I did,I am going to get Him a few things.He wants a fan,so,thats one thing I want to gte Him.But I want to show Him how much I love Him and that He is a blessing in my life.So I want to do somehting craft.Thanks.His name is Gary.He just done so much for me and for my family.Would be much thankful if you all have any ideas.Have a wodnerful weekend.Love you all.Happy birthday GAry I love you.To bad He doesnt have a puter,so He wont see this.lol.

No comments: