Thursday, June 1, 2006

update on my new teeth

Hi all,

Hope all is having a good day.I am great with my teeth now.lol.Well,actullay,I been kinda keeping them out,I need to leave them in,I been doing it off and on.So I can get used to them.Tommrow I go get my stiches out.Blk I am taking you with me to the dentist!!!!!!!lol.Just thought you wanted to know.Hope you are feeling better with that crown.I think I been pigging out so much lately because I havent been able to eat regular food.lol.It is so funny.But all in all,I am doing wonderfully well.I am amazed with myself.lol.Hope you all have a good week and weekend.Tommrow is TGIF!!!!!!!!WoooooooooHoooooooo.Which also means payday.Thank goodness,because I am totlay broke.lol.Peaceout.And I just want to say thanks to everyone for thinking of me going through my teeth.lol.You know who you are.Love you all.Thank you also Blum!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((((((Huggs))))))))   I am so glad you are doing better!!!   Leave those teeth in, girl!!!!!   I bet that smile of yours is beautiful!   Love ya  , Dawn aka Blummie