Thursday, June 22, 2006

Thinking about things

Thursday

Good moring all,well,it feels like a gloomy day today for me,even thoe the sun is out.All I feel like doing is sleeping all day long,dont know why.Havent felt like that in a long time.Well,havent felt like sleeping like that anyways.I guess I am feeling depressed today.Writting in my journal helps me to get my feelings out and listen to other peoples advice.I cant understand why the life of me,I cant move on,let it all go,live my life and be happy.I have so  much in my life to be happy for.I am so blessed beyoned blessed,but,I guess there is still alot missing in my own life I need to get in order,which scares me more than anything.One thing that keeps me back is my fears,I just dont understand that.I want to be strong,face my fears head on,but I cant.When I see my doctor Monday,I will talk to Him about it.Maybe He can help me.There has to be a reason why I am on this earth,why God has me hear.I would love to get back into church to.But I dont know.I know that I am a christian and that I am saved and God loves me.I am not perfect,I made alot of mistakes in my life.I cant keep staying back here,I have to move forward,just dont know how to do that yet.Anyways,I need to get off of here,get cleaned up before heading off to work.Thank you all for listning and for you wodnerful advice.One more thing,I think I am going to take the time later with my journal,fix some thigns in here and just keep on writting my feelings and thoughts out.Because if it helps,than that is a good thing.Yes,no?

No comments: