Tuesday, June 13, 2006

What a day!!!

Hi all,its been a while since I been here,so I thought I would drop a line and see how everyone is doing.Yes,that is a pic of Me!!!Not a very good one.lol.That is me and my neice,isnt She a cutie?I love being an aunt.I love all of my little racles.tommrow night should be fun,if I am in the mood I willsit down and make some beaded jewrley for my neices who will be spending tommrow night after church with Grandma,Grandpa and of course me.I think I will take some pics,dont know if I should use my cell pic phone or my digtal camra.lol.But anyways,it should be fun.today wasnt much fun thoe.I am such a clux,okay,so you all know I dont know how to type.lol.I fell at work today,I am fine,my bad knee is a little sore.But I am ok.I was just trying to get everything done before I got off of work and I was rushing,and didnt know what happend till I landed on the floor.lol.Box went flying.lol.My shoulder is sore to.But I am alive.lol.It is my boss who needs prayer for HEr family,She lost a son yesterday,He was killed.Dont know all the details.But I would be greatful if all of you out there could say a prayer.Thank you soooooooo much.She is a good person with a good heart.It is sad.Well,I am going to get off of here for a while,I think I need to rewash my hair.lol.You all have a good night and will talk with you more later.I love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,
Your niece is a real cutie and I am so sorry to hear about your bosses son. I am sending good vibes your way!
Dianna

http://journals.aol.com/sazzylilsmartazz/DiannasMindlessMusings/