Wednesday, June 21, 2006

a poem

 
This is a poem from my couisn Shellys,a friend of HErs from a long time ago.
 
Personalize your message here....Personal Paper Air-Plane
 
    I am your personal air-plane that glides to different winds.  I fly to know that we are the best of friends.  You throw me high so I may glide, but yet to fall and hear your soft sigh.
 
    You walk along the grassy land, and pick me up to take a different wind.  I may stay up longer than before, as you stand to watch me fly and soar.
 
    Oh, shall I find an ever wind, that I won't have to fall again?
 
    I am your personal air-plane that glides to different winds.  I fly to know that we are the best of friends.  You throw me high so I may glide, but yet to fall and hear your faint sigh.
 
    Oh, how I wish you could stay by my side, to run along and watch me glide.  Your friendship I want to be mutual, forever and always so full.
 
    You keep me in the air when you're by my side, I float on a cloud as I fly.  You show me God's grace as you help me in this world that I must face.
 
    You've been so helpful, yet so far away, I wish you could be here, be here to stay.
 
    It's a windy season, when I fall that's the reason.  Too many things can build up inside, all this can shake me when I glide.  That's why I wish you could stay by my side, to keep me still as I fly.
 
    I know you can't always be there to pick me up where you have thrown me.  I understand, can't you see.  It's a dream I hope will come true, 'cause you're a dear friend.  I love you.
 
Mark McConnell - 198?

No comments: