Monday, June 19, 2006

thank you veryone,online buddies and j-land buddies

Hi all,Happy Monday to everyone.Its been a good day.I just wanted to take a moment to all my online buddies and to all of my j-land buddies for all the nice comments you all have left.I was thinking about that today at work and just wanted to drop a line,wanted you all to know how much you mean to me.Your like my own family.I am a newbie in j-land,I love it,I love getting to know diffrent people and what there lifes are like.I just want to say that my j-land are very special to me.Thank you all so much,all of you!!!Sometimes I feel like deleting this journal and starting over,because I dont think it fits me.lol.But I think I will keep it.I guess its a part of me.Anyways,I just got home from work,I need to take a shower,wash my hair,thinking aobut taking a nap,or maybe just watching a dvd,than again,I will probllay fall alseep.God bless you all,have a wodnerful day,I love you all

No comments: