Sunday, May 7, 2006

Thats me in the pic,I know the dog is cuter.lol.

Hi all,how is everyone doing?Good I hope.Its kinda of a bum day today.lol.I am just being lazy.How ever,I did clean my room up som,which it needed it.Just letting you all know that is my in the pic with my couisns dog.Yeah,I know,the dog is cuter,right?lol.Her name is Peache.She is a cute dog.I think I been laying around to much today.Hopfully,will get some sleep tonight.lol.Which I am sure of,I dont have to go to work tommrow till 12.I cant belive I will be turning 34 this Sat.I am getting old.I probllay wont do much for my bday.Getting to old for sleep overs.OR am I getting to old for sleep overs?You think turning the age of 34 is to old for sleep overs?Let me know what you all think?lol.Or what should I do for my bday?Most likly,porbllay will just chill out and do nothihg.lol.Yal,have a nice daya nd I will catch yal later.Peace out.

No comments: