Wednesday, May 24, 2006

God is always there

God loves you,show the real love of Him inside your heart and show it to others.That is a gift He has given you.Give God the thanks and all the glory,because,He deserves it.God loves you so much and wants to see the goodness of your heart.If you have been hurt,if you have a broekn heart,go to God and ask Him to come into your heart.Ask Him to lvoe you and He does love you.Life isnt easy,you will be hurt,but it wont last forever.But if you are a child of God,act upon it,let others see it and know the good,kind,caring,loving person you are.Dont let satin get you down,He is the one who will hurt you and destroy your heart,dont let it happen.God lvoes you and I love you to.I am sorry you been hurt,but,its time to let the hurt go and move on.You never know what God has instoor for you,for your life.If you lvoe someone,let them go,if it was meant to be,they will come back to you.Pray,like you never prayed before,goto Him!!!!!!!!!!!Let Him be the love of your life.AMen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is true!! Have you been thinking about this too? Because it can be applied to you too, I am sure. We all go through something, and sometimes just letting someone else know about something or another helps us to see something or another in our own life.  Sometimes getting hit by that brick was a good thing, cause one may never be sure if one hadn't been hit, something worse would've happen.  Praise the Lord for friendship and for His will in our lives.
-2Craz

Anonymous said...

Tzzie girl,you are such a blessing to me in my life.I am glad your my friend and I hope we will always be friends.Yes what I said does applie to me to.Thank you for being such a wodnerful blessing in my life.I dont know how you do it,your much younger than I am and you seem happy all the time,but,I do know,we all go through trials and I know we dont have to be happy all the time.But when I read your comments,I see so much love of the Lord through you and that has helped me.I just want to thank you.How long have we known eachother?We known eachother for a long time.I lvoe you girl!!!