Friday, May 26, 2006

New Teeth.

TGIF!!!Happy Friday to all!!!I hope everyone will have a good weekend.I havent written much for the last few days.I been doing ok.I just had the rest of my bottom teeth pulled out,which I thought was only 5,but,it was 7 teeth.lol.Than after I got all of them pulled out,I got my new teeth put right in after words.Which is not a good feeling,or well the first night and the 2 day I had them in,was not a good feeling.But I have to get use to them.I am hungry,very hungry,I have been on a soft diet,so,I cant eat much.Today seems a little better,like I said,I am just hugnry.lol.I am hoping soon I will be able to start eating regular food.So if I seem a little out of it,you all know why.lol.Maybe I should put a pic of my new teeth in here.lol.Dont think you all want to see them.lol.But let me tell you,for all who have there own teeth,be greatful that you have them and you took care of them!!!!!!!!!I am greatful for the fact that I finally got this done!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you Lord.Anyways,I need to get off of here,finish getting ready for work.IF anyone out there knows what I could maybe eat,let me know.Thanks.I been eating stuff like jello and pudding,but,I want some real food soooooooo bad.lol.ANyways,you all have a good weekend and actullay a good Holiday!!!Peace out.Love you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh honey i hope you are feeling better soon.  my father went through that  his teeth were terrible from the poor wter hygene in Italy.  He got through it years ago  and so will you.  Keep your spirits up  and just think lol  you'll be skinny from the lack of food  lol.....hmmmmm i may take that diet up myself  lol

Anonymous said...

Hi there Blumme,thank you for thinking of me.No,dont think you want to be on this soft diet food hting.lol.I WANT SOME REAL FOOD.lol.I am sorry your father had to go through all that.GOd bless you.Have a wodnerful weekend.