Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Amazing

Its amazing how you find such amzing people on line,yes,I know,you can find all types of werid people out there.But for me,its diffrent.I feel like that,at times,at the right time in my life when I need somehting or someone to show me something in my life,its there,when I am not looking for it.I dotn know,I just wanted to say that,its amazing.You can find such joy in small places or in big places,that you you dont even know.I thank God for that.He is amazing.He makes me amazing and He puts so much in my life that I am greatful,even when life can be so stressful.So I just wanted to thank God for all that He has done in my life,for all the wodnerful blesseings,good and bad.Thank you Lord.Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, you are such a positive person.  And so sweet.  I hope you find the true meaning that you are searching for.  If not, then it wasn't meant for you to find it.  Hugs, Shelly