Wednesday, May 3, 2006

How do I tell you,I am ready?

How do you tell someone you love them so much you want to be with them forever?How do know the right words to say?IS that hard?How do you learn to let the past go and start living,which I am learning,day and day out,even thoe its hard.But I want to tell the man I am with,that i lvoe Him so much,I want to be with Him and no one else.I am ready to take that step,to marriage.I know its a major step to be being married,doing the wifly dutties.lol.But I think I am going to sit down and think tonight,thinking of writing Him a letter,that He needs to know how I feel about everything I am going through.Just felt like I had to get that out.lol.Any advice,would be much greatful.Have a good night sleep eveyrone.Cya in the moring.Peace out.

No comments: