Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Being my own person!!!

You know its like I feel like I cant be my own person with everyone comming to me and telling me what to do and what not to do.this is my life and I am sorry if this upsets anyone and I shouldnt even say sorry,because this is my own life.If I want to do something,I will do it!!If I want to go some place,talk to anyone,that is my life and no one elses,but mine!!!I wish people would just leave me alone and let me live my life the way I want to live it.I try to be there for people,leand a helping hand,leand a shoulder,and I feel like its slap in my face.I am tired.From now on,this my life,no one will tell me what to do.I al letting go of all the bad negative stuff in my life and I am living my own.I am learning how to be  happy in my life,yes,its a strugle from time to time.But,realy,I am happy.I have always gone to people for help for advice,no more.I will go to the people who love me,which is my family and friends,and online friends,you know who you are.Dont get me worng,maybe I am just writting this now,just to let some steam off.I dont know.lol.I am tired of giving.I love the people in my life,my family,friends,online buddies.The newst buddies I have been geting to know.Roxymoma,Liz from there journal.This is the only life you have,live it for all you got.Live life to the fulest.Be happy.Thats all I have to say,for now.lol.Anyways.Peace out.Be blessed and be happy.

No comments: