Tuesday, May 9, 2006

I want to know what eveyrone thinks by this?

Hi everyone,I was just thinking and thought I would give this a try out to you all.I would like to know what you all think.What do you all think about your life?Are you happy?What goes on in your everyday life?Maybe this is to personal.But i just thought about it and would like to know your opion on this or anyhting you would like to add.Thank you.Because,for me,I am still trying to figure it all out.Thanks again.Dont know if i have dont this beofr or not,but,if I did,I am trying this out again.lol.Have a great day.LOve you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well there is a saying....do all the good you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.......and I try to keep that in mind.  
As for you Manda, your job is to spread your joy and cheer and you do that very well.   You leave flowers wherever you go :)   You are a joy and I am glad you are my online friend.
Love in Christ
Lalla

Anonymous said...

You Didn,t What  huggie Girl I think every thing you do is good.
How are you hugs?this comment was by Ginger9311

Anonymous said...

My life is great.. sometimes I wish i had this or that, or I could do this differently.. but over all.. my life is GREAT.. i wouldn't change it for something else if i couldn't know the Lord.  If i could be very rich and was mega smarts and yet didn't know the Lord, my life would be boring and not as great... I much rather go through all these hard trials to keep the fact that I know the Lord...... what about you?? Are you happy?