Monday, May 22, 2006

Letting go

Hi all,I just wanted to say good moring to all and hope all had a good weekend.I have been learning some things about myself,that I knew for a long,long time,but,just finally relized I needed to wake up and smell the belgin coffee.lol.Dont know if there is anything called belgin coffee,I just like the saying.lol.I cant talk long,have to get my Dad up and get ready to leave for work in a bit.I need to finish cleaning myself up.lol.I just wanted to say that,you cant live in the past and you cant make anyone like you,no matter how much you want them to like you.You have to start living your life for yourself and no one else,but,live the life GOd wants you to live.I am learning now all of that,even thoe,I just have learned it,it is going to be a hard road ahead.But I need to start loving myself,stop thinking of what other people think about me,if they like me or not.I know I am a good person,GOd made me the way I am.He loves me the way I am.I am not perfect,never wanted to be perfect.I made plenty of mistakes,probllay will make tons more.lol.But for now,I need to be Me,loving myself and what GOd made of me.Lord,I am so sorry for all the thigns I have done in the past,please forgive me and I know that you love me and always have,you never left me.I was the one who left you.Looking at this pic,is Jesus holding me and loving me.He lvoes you to.I have to move on into the future,stop dwelling in the past.I lvoe my freinds and my family,thank you so much for being there for me.I just wnated to get this off my mind.Peace out and have a wonderful day.Know that God lvoes you and I do to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good MOrning to you too.. Good post.. sounds like you are really gaining some understanding about yourself. I think we all have to come to the point where we realize that we can only control what we do and not others, and our happiness is sometimes a choice! Chose to be Happy!! Surround your self with those that Bring up UP! not bring you down and it is a whole lot easier and More fun too.. : )
Life is for living.. Live it!
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give THanks!.. for this is the Will of God.. in Christ Jesus.. concerning You! I Thess.5:16

Anonymous said...

Looking back in the past wouldn't help anything at all. If you want to look back, then look at what God has done through your life. Through the pain, and the hard times and the easy times. God was there through it all. Look int he future and see what God has in store for you, but dont just sit there looking at the future and not getting anything done Now that needs to be done now for the future. What a Blessing it is to know that the Lord is there always..
http://two-crazzie4u.blogspot.com/
This is my blog.. It's great to know the ya can always look to the Lord even through the hardest time of ya life. Like having no money, or no food, or a loved one in the hospital. The Lord is there and will help you out when you give it ALL to Him.
Wuv ya loads sis.

-2Crazzie4u