Thursday, May 11, 2006

I am just a syaing anything here.lol.

I really dont know what I am saying right now,just that I am talking,and maybe going to keep on taling.I dont know.lol.I guess one of them moments were you dont have anything to say,yet,wait a munite,I have alot to say,but,dont want to put all my business out here.lol.I crack me up sometimes.This is just me,in one of my bumed out moments.Dont mind me,I am just talking.lol.I am ok,I am just being me.lol.Maybe a little depressed,maybe a litttle sad,dont know,maybe its because its my birthday on Sat and I have nothing to show for.lol.I will be 34,uggggggggg.I shouldnt say that,I do have alot to show for,its just you know how you get sometimes you want things to go the way you want them to and there not going no were.I guess thats life.I cant stand it when I have to go to bed early and be at work at 6,I am so used to ebing there later in the day now.lol.But I am off Sat.Will be just Dad and I.lol.Mom will be on a one day trip for a mOthers day thingy from church.I am sure She will have a good time.Anyways,I better get off of here and try and get some sleep.Will talk with you all later.Peace out.Dont let the bed bugs bite.lol.Haha.

No comments: