Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Thank you Lord

hi everyone,good moring,hope all is well with eveyrone.I am doing some what ok here.My tummy has been kinda out of wacked,not feeling to good with that.But I will be ok.I just want to thank God this moring and He needs all the thanks everyday,not just for today,but,like I said,everyday.I know God is with me,alot of times I feel He isnt there but He is.Thank you lord for today and everyday that you are with me.Thank you for my family,my friends,my online buddies,you know who you are.Hehe.God is so good to me,I know I dont show it alot,and I need to see that and to thank GOd for all He has done in my life.Thanking Him that I am alive and healthy today.I am so blessed to have so much goodness in my life.I have a wonderful boyfriend who loves me and is always there for me.Thank you Lord.Amen.

No comments: